In this article, we will go over the First Time Dispatch Hierarchy Setup.
NOTE: To use the Setup Dispatch Locations feature in the Setting module, you must have specific User Rights granted. If you can't follow the step-by-step instructions below, please contact your customer success manager to have the User rights granted.
First-Time Dispatch Hierarchy Setup
To set up your first-time dispatch hierarchy:
1. Log onto the GuardTek web portal as an Admin or Supervisor.
2. Hover over the Settings module and click the Setup Dispatch Locations option.
3. The first time you set up your dispatch hierarchy, you will see a note in blue:
Please set up your Dispatch Hierarchy (tree) Structure. The items below will be the structure of your hierarchy (tree), with each category (branch) representing a unique level that will allow you to organize dispatch locations as needed. The default settings give you three levels: Client, City, and Site. If you keep these settings and save the form in the following screens, you can add specific Clients (Coca-Cola, CBRE, etc.). Cities (San Diego, New York, Etc.), and Sites (1224 Prospect, 100 Montgomery, etc.). You may rename the items below and/or add new categories before saving your final structure.
4. You can change the hierarchy category names as desired.
You also have the option to add an additional category (typing a name and clicking the green plus icon) or to delete a category (clicking the green trashcan icon).
5. Once the hierarchy has been created or used with its default settings, click the green Save button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.