In this article, we will go over how an m-Post user logs onto the Guardtek App and how they can log out.
NOTE: m-Post users must have an Internet connection (via Data or WiFi) to log onto the app successfully. If the device is not connected to Data or WiFi, you will get an error message:
How to Log onto the m-Post App
To log onto the m-Post App:
1. Tap the Username field and enter your username.
2. Tap the Password field and enter your password.
3. Tap the CONNECT button.
NOTE: This is the same username and password as when logging in on a computer.
How to Log Out of the m-Post App
To log out (log off) the m-Post app;
1. Tap the Global Navigation Menu at the top left-hand corner of the main page.
2. Tap the Disconnect option.
3. A pop-up box will ask you to confirm that you want to quit the application.
Tap the Yes option.
NOTE: You may also log out by selecting the Back Button or icon on your device from the main screen.