This article will review how to self-register an Android m-Post device.
NOTE: To self-register an Android m-Post Device, you must be a Supervisor and first have the User Right added for m-Post.
Please see the Help Center Article: Adding or Editing User Rights.
How to Self-Register an Android m-Post Device
To self-register an Android m-Post device:
1. Download the m-Post mobile app
2. Log onto the m-Post mobile app.
3. Click on the Assign a Device Name field and use the QWERTY keypad to change the device name from the default name.
4. In the Select a Site/Post drop-down, select the site where you want to register to the device.
5. Tap the Allow option in the Allow m-Post to access this device's location? pop-up window.