What have we been up to?
We’re excited to share that in this release, we’ve focused on ensuring Smartforce is easier to use, migrating some key functionality from our legacy platforms in addition to adding and enhancing integrations within our product suite, and with our partners!
It is incredibly important to us that Smartforce not only has the features that you need, but that they are easy to use, and you will continue to see improvements in this area in the coming releases!
Migration of Legacy Time & Labor Management (TLM) Functionality
In an ongoing effort to ensure key functionality from our legacy platforms are in Smartforce, we have migrated the following.
- Allow archived weeks to be ‘dearchived’ in Smartforce
- Allow navigation to archived weeks in TLM
- Prompt for starting week when creating schedules for a newly created business unit
- Provide Post Notes within the Schedule
- Allow a default ‘Performance Tracking’ reason for when removing or replacing employees
- Add shift codes to TLM tab on the Employee Profile
Improved Ease of Use for Terminating Employees
Pending terminations within Smartforce previously took you back to the list of employees. Now, once an employee is terminated, you remain on the pending termination page to allow you to process more terminations without the additional clicks.
Enabling & Disabling Hierarchy Locations
When you disable or enable a location within Smartforce, this change will also be reflected in Guardtek rather than you needing to manage the two hierarchies individually.
2022 Payroll Compliance
To ensure your payroll remains compliant throughout 2022, we have updated the following:
- Form 941 Q1 2022
- Mastertax Q1 2022
- ADP Q1 2022
- CA & Meal Break Penalty Calculation & Configuration
We also fixed a number of issues in this release cycle:
- Do not allow ‘manual’ payment on non-manual payroll batches
- Fixed permissions for unlocking days and weeks within the schedule
- ESS registration on the mobile app now allows user to proceed when hitting ‘return’
- Performance fixes for large notification broadcasts
- Restore Rate History button in Legacy Vision Employee Master as a display only screen .
- Fix PivotTable error when searching in TLM Schedule Grid.
- Fix white screen resulting from clicking Schedule Details in Location index screen.
- Fixed an occasional issue where clicking on names on the schedule page resulted in a 500 error message
- Fixed an occasional issue where attempting shift offers resulted in a 'Contact Support' error