MESSAGING: Vantage™ gives managers, supervisors and dispatchers the ability to leave introductory and broadcast messages for the company or individual employees. Individuals who have the ability to send messages are given a Supervisory ID Number and Password to enter into the Vantage™ Messaging System at the time when the number in question is ordered and configured.
To use Vantage™ Messaging:
- Dial the Vantage™ “800” number
- When prompted for Employee (or Social Security No.), enter the Supervisor User No
- When prompted, enter your Password
- You’ll then hear a series of options, these are all the current options Available at this time:
- Press 1 for Record New Introductory Message
- Press 2 for Delete Current Introductory Message
- Press 3 for Record New Broadcast Message
- Press 4 for Delete Current Introductory Message
- Press 5 for Record Message To Employee
- Press 0 to End Call
Further Explanations of Message Types:
1. Introductory Message
This message is played instead of the default, “Thank you for calling Vantage”. Example. “Welcome to XXX Call-In System”.
To either record or delete an introductory message, dial into the Vantage™ Messaging System and press 1 to record a new message or press 2 to delete the current message.
If you want to record a new message over the current one, you do not have to delete the current introductory message; the system will record over it.
2. Broadcast Message
This message is played to every employee once the employee call-in or call-out has been confirmed. Ex. “Please call dispatch if you are available to work on July 4th”.
To either record or delete a broadcast message, dial into the Vantage™ Messaging System and press 3 to record a new message or press 4 to delete the current broadcast message.
If you want to record a new message over the current one, you do not have to delete the current broadcast message; the system will record over it.
3. Individual Messages (Message to Employee)
Once the employee dials in and his call-in or-out is confirmed, Vantage™ will let the individual know that he or she has a message after the broadcast message is played. The employee has the option to press 1 to listen to the message or press 2 to skip the message. Once the employee listens to the message, they have the ability to save or delete the message.
To record an individual message, dial into the Vantage™ Messaging System and press 5 to record the message, the system will prompt you to enter the employee’s ID #.