How to confirm employees time in TLM Vision.
Scheduled employees can be confirmed IN for arrival and OUT for departure, which will flag the time slot an indicative color for easy reference when viewing schedules on the screen. If an employee arrives or departs at a time that is different from the regularly scheduled shift, the time may be adjusted accordingly.
Confirmation of Employee Time will happen automatically when the Vantage system is being
To Confirm an Employee’s NORMAL ARRIVAL Time:
1. Right-click on desired Scheduled time slot.
2. Select Confirm IN
3. The scheduled time slot displays in Light Green to indicate that the employee has arrived on time for work.
To Confirm an Employee’s NORMAL DEPARTURE Time:
1. Right-click on the desired Scheduled time slot.
2. Select Confirm OUT.
3. The scheduled time slot displays in Dark Green to indicate that the employee has departed work on time.
To Confirm by Day, Location, or Post:
1. Right-click on the desired Day, Location, or Post if you would like to confirm ALL employees at once
for a given day or schedule area.
To Adjust an Employee’s Arrival or Departure Time:
1. Right-Click on desired Scheduled time slot.
2. Select Confirm DETAIL. The Schedule Confirm Master will display.
3. Highlight and adjust the time as applicable in the Time In and/or Time Out fields.
4. Enter a reason for the time change in the Tracking field, if desired.
5. Click Save.
6. The schedule time slot displays in Light Blue to indicate that a change has been made to the employee’s normal arrival and/or departure time. In the example below, the employee Hunter, L. was scheduled to arrive at 09:00 and actually arrived at 09:15.