How to build your schedule in TLM Vision
Create New Opening
1. Right-click on Location, Post, Tour or gray screen for the menu.
2. Select New Opening.
3. Tour Week Master window appears.
Create or Select Location
1. Click on notepad icon to right of the Location.
2. Location Master window appears.
3. Enter unique ID (numbers, letters or a combination) in Location field.
4. Enter Location (site) name and appropriate information.
5. Click Save
Create or Select Post
1. From the Location Master, select Post from drop-down menu at bottom of screen.
2. Post Master window appears.
3. Enter unique ID in Post field.
4. Enter Post name and appropriate information.
5. Click Save
Create or Select Tour
1. From the Post, select Tour from drop-down menu at bottom of the screen.
2. Tour Master window appears.
3. Enter Time In and Time Out (military time) a. Midnight is 00:00
4. Select Tour Status: Permanent, Temporary or Future
5. Enter # of employees working on each day of the week fields
6. Click Save
Activate the Schedule
1. Once Locations, Posts and Tours are created, close the Tour Master and return to Tour Week Master
2. Select Location, Post and Tours (combinations)
3. Click Save
4. Answer the question “Future Week(s)?”
a. Yes – “Permanent” - populates every new week created
b. No – “Temporary” populates current week only