In this article we will go over the 2 options to add a note on an invoice.
Vision allows for notes to be added to an invoice. There are two areas where Notes can be entered that will appear on a Customer Invoice.
How to Add a Note on an Invoice - Option 1
Enter Notes on the Customer Master
- Select the Billing Address tab
- Enter the text in the Billing Notes section
- Click Save
NOTE: The notes entered in this section will appear on EVERY Invoice sent to this Customer. If the note is no longer needed, it should be deleted.
How to Add a Note on an Invoice - Option 2
Enter Invoice Notes From the Schedule
- Right-click the scheduled time slot that requires a note.
- Select the Confirm Detail
- Select the Notes tab and enter the desired text.
- Select the option Print Statement to Bill.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The notes entered in this area will only appear on the invoice that includes the activity for this scheduled time slot.