Vision allows for notes to be added to an invoice. There are two areas where Notes can be entered that will appear on a Customer Invoice.
Entering Notes on an Invoice
Enter Notes on the Customer Master
- Select the Billing Address tab
- Enter the text in the Billing Notes section
- Click Save
NOTE: The notes entered in this section will appear on EVERY Invoice sent to this Customer. If the note is no longer needed, it should be deleted.
Enter Invoice Notes From the Schedule
- Right-click the scheduled time slot that requires a note.
- Select the Confirm Detail
- Select the Notes tab and enter the desired text.
- Select the option Print Statement to Bill.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The notes entered in this area will only appear on the invoice that includes the activity for this scheduled time slot.