A handy checklist to use to ensure schedules have been managed correctly each week.
TLM Weekly / Pay Period Check List
1. Check to make sure all employees are confirmed (Dark Green or Light Blue).
2. Calculate billing/payroll.
3. Lock week (if at the end of the month, once verified days can be locked) If Billing or Payroll has been processed do not unlock the week and make changes to the schedule.
4. In the Reports (Tools Menu) choose Reports:
Under Payroll Menu
- 1. Payroll Detail by employee – Actual (Sort by Service Date) or
- 2. Payroll Summary by employee – Actual
5. In the Reports (Tools Menu) choose Reports:
Under Billing Menu
- 1. Billing Detail by Customer – Actual (Sort by Service Date) or
- 2. Billing Summary by Customer– Actual
6. Process Invoices by cycle.
7. Process Payroll in the Portal/Vault for your pay cycle (Vision will pull the payroll information into the Portal/Vault for processing).