In this article we will go over how to add an employee picture in Vision.
Pictures can be captured in Vision.
NOTE: Digital photo files should be .jpg and less than 50K. elected employee information can be included from various Vision™ Employee Master fields and Lookup tables. The file size must be less than 50K.
- How to Add an Employee Picture in Vision
How to Add an Employee Picture in Vision
To add an employee picture in Vision:
1. Open the Employee Master and click the Picture tab.
2. Click on the Browse button (the “…” 3 dots).
3. In the drop-down menu at top of screen, choose the V:[\\Client\C$] option which will bring up your computer’s local folders.
4. Choose the file you would like to upload.
5. Click OK.
6. Close the screen and Select the Upload button.
NOTE: The file size must be less than 50K.