In this article we will go over the Split Master and how to create a split invoice in TLM Billing.
The Split Master
The Split Master allows invoicing to be divided among one or more customers.
Each customer receives a portion of the invoice based on the percent indicated.
The total percentage may not exceed 100%.
In example: in this screen shot, Wolf’s Management Co. would receive 25% of the amount invoiced while the remaining balance of 75% would be charged on to Marco Balletta & Co.
How to Create a Split Invoice
To create a split Invoices:
1. Access the Split Master from the Customer Master drop-down list.
2. Select the New Button to include additional customers.
3. Enter the appropriate information in the fields.
4. Click Save