In this article we will go over the All Activities feature and how it affects the Automatic Reporting function.
How to Set All Activities
To access and set the all activities feature:
1. Log onto the Guardtek web portal as a Supervisor.
2. Hover over the Report Tool module and click the All Activates option.
1. Period: From to - Clicking the drop-down menu will give you the option to select a time period for the report that covers the following:
2. Site(s) - You can click the Select All checkbox, Click the empty field and type in a site and click the green Go button to jump to a specific site or click on the + box icon to set up an automated report within a site hierarchy.
3. Activities - Click on the checkbox(es) of the Activities you want to include in a report when All Activies is selected.
4. Sorted by - Choose one of the following 4 options to sort by:
When sorting by Officer, Type or Tour additional drop-down sorting will be available:
Officer Type Tour
5. Show Results by - Click on the drop-down menu to select the report time frame from the Day, Week or Month options.