In this article we will go over how to install a browser certificate for a post license.
NOTE: In this example we will use Chrome as the browser. Depending on the browser you are using your example views may vary.
How to Install a Post License
To install a post license:
1. Go to Settings by clicking the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of Chrome.
2. Click the Settings option.
3. In the Privacy and security section, click on the Security menu.
4. In the Manage certificates section click the pop-up window icon at the right hand side of the section.
5. In the Certificates window, on the Personal tab, click Import.
6. In the Certificate Import Wizard, on the Welcome to the Certificate Import Wizard page, click Next.
7. On the File to Import page, click Browse.
8. Locate and select your Post License Certificate .pfx or .p12 file, and then click Open.