In this article we will go over how to manage the user notifications list.
How to Manage User Notifications
To manage the user notifications:
1. Log onto the Guardtek web portal as a Supervisor.
2. Hover over the Settings module and click the Users option.
3. Click the green Search button.
Clicking the green Search button will open the User list.
4. In the Action column that corresponds to the User you want to manage, click on the green envelope icon.
In the Setup notifications pop-up window you will be able to view who set the notification up in the Origin column, what type of Activity the notification is in the Relates to column, the email in the Recipient's Address column and how the notification is sent in the Notification column.
You have 2 editing options on the Setup notifications page.
1. In the Setup notifications pop-up window you will be able to edit the notification from active to inactive by clicking the green checkmark in a circle icon (active) in the Status column.
You also will be able to edit the notification from inactive to active by clicking the red circle with white X icon (inactive) in the Status column.
2. You can also delete the user notification by clicking the checkbox in the green trashcan icon column.
Clicking the checkbox in the green trashcan icon column will turn the check box blue with a white check mark
Once the checkbox the check box blue with a white check mark you can click the green trashcan icon in the header column to delete the user notification.