In this article we will go over how to link a Post Order to a Checkpoint.
This will allow officers quick access to relevant information that may be too long to fit in the checkpoint Comments / Instructions field.
It may also be useful to include instructional videos or PDFs if, for example, the officer may need to pull up a user manual for a nearby machine or access codes to doors or gates.
NOTE: A Post Order needs to have already been created in order to use this feature.
For a review of how to add a post order please see the Resource Center article, Adding a Post Order.
How to Link a Post Order to a Checkpoint
To link a post order to a checkpoint:
1. Log into the GuardTek web portal as a Supervisor.
2. Hover over the Settings tab and click the Tours option in the drop-down.
4. Click the green pencil icon in the Edit column.
5. On the Tour Details page scroll down to the Tags section and click on the green pencil icon in the Trashcan column.
6. Click on the Post Order drop-down menu and select the Post Order you want to link to the Checkpoint.
7. Click the green Add button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.