In this article we will go over how to complete a new task request.
How to Complete a New Task Request
To complete a new task request:
1. Tap on the New Tasks card on the home screen of the m-Post app.
2. The Task request, a MOVE TO location and address (1) and instructions (2) will display. Tap on the green ACCEPT & START button (3).
3. Go to the listed location / address of the task request.
4. When you arrive at the task request location tap the ARRIVED button.
5. A pop up box will ask you to confirm you have arrived at the location, tap the Yes button.
NOTE: Once you have confirmed your arrival a green dot will show that Move to has been completed. (See screen shot example below) (1).
6. Tap on the Report button (2).
7. Tap on the Edit button (1) to add comments or notes.
(Optional) Tap on the camera icon PHOTO button (2) to add a photo. (For a review of how to add a photo see the Resource Center article How to Add a Photo)
8. Once your comments or notes have been added tap the SAVE button.
9. When you have completed the task request tap the green DONE button.