In this article we will go over how to add NFC tags on the m-Post app.
NOTE: You must log on as an Admin or Supervisor to be able to add a Tag.
How to Add NFC Tags on m-Post
To add NFC Tags:
1. Tap the Global Navigation Menu icon.
2. Select Add Tag.
3. On the Scan Tag to add screen scan a tag.
To scan a tag hold the back of the device about 1/2 an inch (1 cm) from the NFC tag:
NOTE: The NFC reader in the device varies by make and model so you may need to move the device across the NFC tag to find out where the device reads the tag.
4. The device will signal that the tag was read with a vibration and/or sound and the tag ID# will display (1).
5. Tap the Green ADD TAG button (2).
6. Once the Tag has been scanned and added you will get a pop-up note that says Your tag has been added.
7. Tap the CANCEL button or the back < icon button
NOTE: Tags that are added through m-Post will be sent to the Guardtek web portal under RFID / NFC Tag Management. A Supervisor will need to log onto the GuardTek web portal to access management of the tag(s).
Please sign in to leave a comment.