In this article we will go over how to Add, replace and remove a video in the m-Post app.
There are several areas in the m-Post app that you will have the opportunity to add a photo. (i.e. Tours, DAR reports, Task Requests, etc.) Whichever m-Post function you are using photo option will be designated with the same Video Camera icon and the word VIDEO.
How to Add a Video
To add a video:
1. Tap the movie camera icon VIDEO button.
2. Tap the movie camera icon to record your video.
NOTE: The maximum videoing recording time is 30 seconds. A reminder will display at the upper left hand corner.
3. Tap the black square icon to end the recording.
NOTE: When you start recording video the Max. duration: 30s reminder will switch to a REC timer to let you know when you are reaching the 30 second time limit.
4. A preview will play.
If you are not satisfied with the video tap the CANCEL button or the < icon at the top left hand corner and retake the video.
If you are satisfied with the video tap the SAVE button.
NOTE: At anytime during the video playback you can tap the screen to access a play bar to pause, rewind or fast forward:
5. Once a video is saved the video camera icon PHOTO button will change to a video camera icon with VIEW instead. This mean the the video can be removed or replaced.
How to Remove a Video
To remove a video:
1. Tap the video camera icon VIEW button.
2. Tap the trashcan icon REMOVE button at the top left hand side.
3. The video is now removed. If satisfied tap the green SAVE button.
How to Replace a Video
To replace a video:
1. Tap the video camera icon VIEW.
2. Tap the video camera icon REPLACE.
3. Record a new video. (For detailed instructions on how to record a review How to Add a Video)
4. A preview of the video will play. If you are satisfied with the video Tap the green SAVE button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.