In this article we will go over how to manage the Automatic Scoring option in a Pre-defined list.
How to Manage the Automatic Scoring Option in Pre-Defined Lists - Step 1
1. Log onto your Guardtek Home Page as a Supervisor.
2. From the GuardTek dashboard select the property location drop-down menu at the upper right-hand corner to verify or select the desired property location.
3. Hover over the Settings module to access the drop-down menu and click on Pre-defined Lists
4. On the Pre-defined List Page select the pre-defined list you want to add Automatic scoring to by clicking the green pencil Edit icon ion the Edit column:
5. Click the Automatic scoring list checkbox which will open the Edit List Items options:
6. The 3 scoring options will be pre-populated. You can change the name of each item by clicking the Item field and typing in the new name.
NOTE: You can rename the pre-populated responses, just remember that the top option always means "pass", the middle option is "fail" and the third option is always "neutral".
7. API - Please contact your Customer Support Manager.
8. Once the List Items has been edited click the green SAVE button at the bottom right hand corner.
How to Manage the Automatic Scoring Option in Pre-Defined Lists - Step 2
1. Go to the GuardTek dashboard and hover over the Settings module to access the drop-down menu and click on Activity Templates.
2. On the Activity Template home page click the green pencil Edit icon of the property location you want to apply the Automatic scoring option to.
3. Click on the green gear Template Details icon.
4. In the Template Details pop-up box click the Automatic scoring question toggle to the right. This will turn the toggle green and "On".
5. Add a Score threshold value between 0 and 100.
6. This will create a new Form Element labeled Score:
7. In the Form Element builder in Activity Templates you can select the Form Elements you want to Score. In the example below we used the Yes / No Form Element to have the User answer if a specific Gate or amenity was locked.
In this example the Score would be set to 100. 100 being the lowest score possible of gates and amenities that need to be locked.
When an m-Post or Post User answers the questions and selects an option from the Pre-defined list the list is automatically scored.
In the example above if the user answered Yes to the questions of the gates and amenities being locked and selected Pass the pre-defined list would be scored at 100% Pass.
To view the Automatic Scoring of a Pre-defined list please see the Resource Center article: How to view the Automatic Scoring of a Pre-defined list.