In this article we will go over how to allow Pending Reports for an Activity Template and set a maximum number of days a report can be in "Pending".
- How to Allow Pending Reports for an Activity Template
How to Allow Pending Reports for an Activity Template
To allow Pending Reports for an Activity Template:
1. Log onto your Guardtek web portal as a Supervisor.
2. Verify or select the specific property location in the upper right hand corner drop down.
3. Hover over the Settings tab and click Activity Templates.
4. Select the Activity Template you want to allow Pending Reports for and Click the green pencil icon in the Edit column:
5. On the Activity Template page, click the green gear Template Details icon in the upper left hand corner:
6. In the Template Details pop-up box, toggle the Allow "Pending" status to the right to turn it "On". (The toggle circle will turn green)
7. Toggling the Allow "Pending" status to on will open a 2nd field box titled: Maximum time in Pending status.
Type in the maximum number of days this report should be in pending.
This parameter can be used for setting up notifications and will display a deadline when viewing your pending reports.
Please sign in to leave a comment.