In this article we will go over how to verify or change the location, and how add a Tour with QR Codes on an iOS Device.
How to Verify or Change the Location
To verify or change the Location:
1. Check your location will show up at the top of the screen.
2. If you need to change your location, tap on the menu button next to the location name and tap on Change Site and select the Location you wish to add the Tour for.
How to Add a Tour with QR Codes on an iOS Device
To add a Tour:
1. Tap on the Menu icon and tap on the Add Tour icon:
2. Create a name for the tour in the Tour name field and then click on the QR Code button:
3. Clicking the QR Code icon will open the device camera and allow you to scan your first QR Code.
4. Once the QR Code is successfully scanned the checkpoint tag will appear under the TAGS IN THIS TOUR section. Tap on the serial number to access the qwerty keypad and rename the QR Code checkpoint top a name appropriate name for that checkpoint.
5. Repeat to add multiple QR Code checkpoints by following the same steps until all of your tags are added to the tour.
6. Once all of your QR Codes have been added, tap the green Add Tour button and the tour is now ready to be used at this location.