In this article we will go over how to search, view and edit completed and reports in progress.
GuardTek allows Supervisors to have real-time visibility over guard reporting. This can be done specifically by using the Logbook and Pending Reports modules.
- How to View a Pending Reports
- How to Find a Pending Report
- How to Edit a Pending Report
- Accessing Completed Reports
How to View a Pending Reports
The Pending Reports Module allows supervisors to view reports that are in the process of being revised or awaiting approval from a specific user.
To view a pending report:
Hover over Pending Reports, select Open Reports Pending Completion. Here you will view all pending reports for a given site.
How to Find a Pending Report
To find a specific report, use the Search field to enter text to filter the results only matching that text. This will search all columns displayed. You can also use these options to filter or expand the results displayed:
- Display all Sites will present Pending Reports across all sites you have access to.
- All posts of site will present Pending Reports across all posts you have access to under the given site
- Refresh every 5 minutes will automatically refresh the page to include new pending reports filed in real-time.
- Assigned to me only will narrow down search results to include only those that have been assigned to your User ID.
How to Edit a Pending Report
If your User ID has the permission to Edit and Close Pending reports, there will be a column on the right with a green pencil button.
Note: Be sure the report is complete before selecting File and Close Report or Submit for Approval as those actions cannot be undone.
Accessing Completed Reports
The Logbook will allow you to view all completed activities and reports.
To do this, navigate to Logbook > Logbook. From here, you can use the Search Filters on the left side of the page to narrow down your search to your specifications.
Related: Searching Through the Logbook
To open a report, simply click on any line item from the table.
This will open a window with the report details and even export using the three options at the top of the page. You can Print, Export a PDF, or send by Email.