- Open Google Chrome
- Click Alt F and select Settings
- Scroll down and select Show advanced settings...
- Scroll down to the System section and click on Open proxy settings...
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to Security category, manually check the option box for Use TLS 1.2
- Click OK
- Close your browser and restart Google Chrome
We currently only recommend Google Chrome or Microsoft IE 11 browsers, but if you use another browser with GuardTek, a quick Google search with "Enable TLS on [browser name]" will provide many options.