In the article, we share the IP Addresses, ports, and legacy ports for whitelisting and outbound communication. No action is required unless your computers have restrictive settings which block some websites.
The following is a list of IP addresses that are associated with Trackforce datacenters. Whitelisting outbound connections over the below ports is required for full functionality of both m-Post and Post licenses.
The following is a list of ports required for communication of both m-Post and Post with our servers for various features and devices. Consult your network equipment guide for more information on how to unblock communication on a port. All ports should be allowed for outbound communication to the above-listed IP addresses.
- 80/tcp (HTTP)
- 443/tcp (HTTPS)
- 7200/tcp (m-Post/Patrol)
- 7203/tcp (m-Post/Patrol)
- 7400/tcp (Push To Talk, Mobile)
- 7400-7409/udp (Push To Talk, Mobile)
- 7443/tcp (Push To Talk, Web)
- 8081/udp (Freematics GPS & Fleet Management Device)
The following is a list of ports required for communication of some legacy devices which are only applicable for some customers. Consult your network equipment guide for more information on how to unblock communication on a port. All ports should be allowed for outbound communication to the above-listed IP addresses.
- 7276/tcp (Sonim XP5500 Tour Device)
- 6710/tcp (ActiveGuard Tour Device)
- 6983/tcp (Hub Twig LoneWorker Protection Device)
- 6984/tcp (Hub Micron LoneWorker Protection Device)