In this article we will answer the frequently asked question, how do I reset a user's password?
How To Reset a User's Password
To reset a user's password:
1. Log onto the Guardtek web portal as a Supervisor.
2. Hover over the Settings module and click the Users option.
3. Find the user you want to reset the password for by typing in their last, first or user name and then clicking the Search button.
4. Click on the green eye, Details, icon next to their name.
5. Enter the new password into the Password field or select Generate to create a randomly generated password.
6. Select the green Enter button to save the new password.