In order for a User to access mPost (the mobile application), a User must be given a Post Assignment.
This article covers:
- How to Assign a User to a Post
- How to Delete a Post Assignment
- How to Assign Post Assignments in Bulk
Assigning a User to a Post
2. Navigate to the Post Assignment Icon or Map to begin changing the User’s assignments.
3. Select the Add Post Assignment button in the top right corner of the page.
4. Select any site that the specified User should have access to.
5. Select Update to save your changes.
How to Delete a Post Assignment
1. Search for the desired User
2. Select the checkboxes in the left column,
3. Select the Trash icon at the top of the column.
How to Assign Post Assignments in Bulk
1. Select the checkboxes in the left column and select the Copy icon.
2. Search for the Users by name and/or role.
3. Select the corresponding checkboxes to add the post assignments and select Update.