In this article we will go over how to assign a user to a post, how to delete a post assignment and how to assign post assignments in bulk.
NOTE: In order for a User to access the m-Post App a User must be given a Post Assignment.
- How to Assign a User to a Post
- How to Delete a Post Assignment
- How to Assign Post Assignments in Bulk
How to Assign a User to a Post
1. Log onto the GuardTek web page as a Supervisor.
2. Hover over the Settings module and click Users.
3. Click the green Post Assignment Icon in the Action column
4. In the pop-up box click on the green Add Post Assignment button in the top right corner of the page.
5. Select any site that the specified User should have access to.
6. Select Update to save your changes.
How to Delete a Post Assignment
To delete a post assignment:
1. Follow the same steps above to navigate to the desired User.
2. Select the checkbox in the left column of the Current Post Assignments.
3. Select the green Trash icon at the top of the left column.
How to Assign Post Assignments in Bulk
To assign post assignments in bulk:
1. Follow the same steps above to navigate to a desired User.
2. Select the checkboxes in the left column and select the Copy icon.
3. In the pop-up box Search for the Users by name and/or role.
4. Select the corresponding checkboxes to add the post assignments and select Update.