If you cannot access our app on Google Play, then m-Post can be installed manually using a special file called an APK (Android Package Kit).
1) Navigate to this article using the web browser on the device
2) Download the attachment to this article to the device
3) Open your devices file manager (sometimes called “Files, “My Files”, or something similar)
4) Find the downloaded .apk file called "mPost-guardtek-1.4.109.apk" (Usually in your Downloads folder or displayed as a recent file).
5) Select mPost-guardtek-1.4.109.apk to open it.
6) A prompt will appear, select settings.
7) Check the box or flip the toggle for Unknown sources to enable installation from sources other than Google Play. WARNING: Only install applications from trusted sources, like Trackforce or Google Play.
8) Use the recent apps button to go back to your file manager app.
9) Select mPost-guardtek-1.4.109.apk to open it.
10) Confirm all the prompts to allow installation and the appropriate permissions for the app.
11) m-Post is now installed! You can now launch the app.