In this article we will go over how to setup a GPS Coordinate as a checkpoint in a Tour. This will act like a typical checkpoint when the officer enters the specified area with their device.
- How to Add a "Tag"
How to Add a "Tag"
1. In the Tags portion of the Tour Details, click on the Add button.
2. Enable the GPS Triggered checkpoint setting.
You will be given two more options to configure: Reading Perimeter, and Tag Location.
The Reading perimeter is the size of this checkpoint, changing this will show you a approximate size of the circle on the map.
3. To change the location of the checkpoint on the map, you can enter an address or right-click on the map to drop a pin.
4. Make sure you also give this checkpoint a Tag Name as well.
5. Click Add to save this checkpoint.