In this article we will go over how to assign a NFC Badge to visitor for fast check-in and check-out.
NOTE: This feature is only available on M-POST license and you need to have visitor profiles already created under Visitors Check-In Registration Form in Settings.
How to Assign a Visitor Badge for Check-In
To assign a Visitor Badge for check in:
1. In M-POST secondary menu go to Visitors
2. Click on Plus Sign to start a new Check In.
3. Select your Visitor Type.
4. Complete your visitor’s details.
Once this option is completed, Visitor Tag option becomes available.
5. Scan your NFC card to get assigned to this visitor.
6. Complete your visitors details as applicable and select Save to complete the Check In.
How to Use a NFC Badge for Check-Out
To use a NFC Badge for check out:
1. From main page in the app OR from visitors check out page, scan the visitor badge to validate his check-out.
2. Scanning the NFC ID card automatically selects the visitor in the system.
3. Click Save to complete the check out.