In this article, we will go over how to view the Activity Reports Revision history.
When an activity report has been created and then edited at a later time through the “Pending Reports“ menu, the GuardTek system automatically captures the Who = "Report Created by", Where = "Post", and When = "Start Date" information details.
How to View the Activity Report Revisions History
To view activity report revisions history:
1. Log onto your GuardTek web page as a Supervisor.
2. Hover over the Logbook module and click Logbook.
3. In the Report Filters section of the Logbook page select your date range: Period From - Period To.
4. Use the Filter by Report drop-down option to quickly locate the report you are looking for
5. In the View Reports section of the Logbook page click on the Report icon.
6. In the pop-up box scroll down to the Activity Report Revisions section.
NOTE: If no revisions have been made on this report there will only be a Report section with the Post, Report Created by, and Start Date listed:
If a report has been edited the Report section will then change to an Activity Report Revisions section.
The name of the user that made and edit and the date and time when the edit was made is captured and then displayed in the Activity Report Revisions field.
NOTE: If the same User edited the activity report on different occasions this will also be captured and be displayed as a separate Activity Report Revision.