In this article we will go over how to delete a shift schedule.
To delete a shift schedule:
1. Log onto the GuardTek web portal as a Supervisor.
2. On the header modules click on the green plus icon
3. Hover over the Schedules module and click Delete Shifts
4. Select your dates criteria and click Search.
NOTE: Dates are mandatory to complete, otherwise the system will not retrieve any results.
5. In the Security Officer drop-down field you can choose all Free Shifts or just leave blank.
6. Make your selection by checking the boxes of the shifts you want to delete and clicking the green Delete Shifts button at the bottom right hand side of the page.
NOTE: You can select ALL on the list by clicking this box:
You can also deselect ALL by clicking on this box:
NOTE: You can also delete a shift via Guard Post Scheduling menu by clicking on the shift itself
Please sign in to leave a comment.