In this article we will go over how to delete or deactivate a key or asset.
How to Delete or Deactivate a Key or Asset
To delete or deactivate a key or asset:
1. Log onto the GuardTek web portal as an admin or supervisor.
2. Hover over the Settings Module and click Keys Loan & check-out.
3. Search for the key/asset and click the selection box in the far right column.
4. Click on the green trash can Delete icon.
5. A pop window will appear for you to confirm deletion.
Click OK to delete
NOTE: You can simply deactivate the key by clicking on Status icon
Please sign in to leave a comment.