This article will review how to replace mPost devices.
1. Go to the Equiptment page in the Settings menu.
2. First, check that you're on the correct Site using the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner.
3. Find the device and license you wish to move, and click on its rotating arrow icon in the Replace column.
4. A frame appears with two fields. Here, you can rename the device if you need to and, more importantly, enter the new part number of the replacement device in the Reference field.
5. Encode the exact unique reference (without spaces) and click on Replace.
6. The license has been transferred to the new device, and the system updates automatically.
Remember to synchronize your device to update it.