In this article, we will go over how to calculate and recalculate Billing periods in Smartforce.
How to Calculate Billing in Smartforce
To calculate the Billing period in Smartforce:
1. Log onto the https://live.portal.valiant.com/ web portal as an admin or supervisor.
2. Hover over the Billing module and click on Invoice Batches in the Invoicing section or click the Invoice Batches button in the Important Actions column.
3. On the Invoice Batches page, click the Calculate Billing button in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Click on each dropdown to select the desired Business Unit and Week Ending to calculate Billing. If you wish to calculate the Payroll data simultaneously with the Billing data, check off the Calculate Payroll Before Billing checkbox. Once the options have been selected, press the Calculate Billing button to proceed.
5. The following progress bar will display the calculating status of the week in question. Once it has completed, click the Close button to close the window.
6. Also, if you would like to calculate Billing for multiple weeks at a time, you can do so by hovering over the TLM module and selecting the Scheduled Week option.
7. On the following screen, clear the Weekending filter to show all weeks created in the system, select the weeks you'd like to recalculate Billing for, then choose the Calculate Billing Weeks (Selected) option.