In this article we will provide a general overview of the HR module.
To access the HR Module:
1. Log onto your Trackforce Valiant web portal.
2. Hover over or click on the HR module and click on the desired Important Actions.
Employee HR Profile
Option 1 - Clicking on the Employee HR Profile button will display all Employees added in the system and allow you to Keyword Search for an employee by name or filter by Business Unit Profile, Active, Pay Type or Hire Date.
Option 2 -Left click on Employee:
Option 3 - Right click on Employee:
NOTE: An employee has 5 different profiles in the system.
1. Employee HR Profile - all HR related information by division(s). You can deactivate an employee in a single division in the case of multiple divisions assigned.
2. Employee Personal Profile - employees personal information
3. Employee Company Profile - EIN level Information. Typically used when fully terminating an employee since it shuts off access to all assigned divisions.
4. Employee Payroll Profile - (Payroll Module)
5. Employee TLM Profile - All TLM related information by division(s). You can deactivate an employee in a single division in the case of multiple divisions assigned.
Hire New Employee
Applicants for Open Positions
Federal Form I9
Absence Records - Shows a list of employees with absence records assigned to them. You can assign new absence records here too.
Leave Request - If enabled, you can look here to view and approve leave requests from employees.
Employee Personal Profile - Shows a list of employees. Clicking on an employee will show their personal employee profile.
Employee Company Profile - Shows a list of employees. Clicking on an employee will show their company level employee profile.
Employee HR Profile - Shows a list of employees. Clicking on an employee will show their HR employee profile.
Additional Phone Numbers - Can view a list of additional phone numbers, beyond what is originally inputted into the employee profile here. You can add additional phone numbers here too.
Change Request - Gives a list of any employee change requests that have been submitted through Self Service.
Employment Processes (4)
Licenses - Provides a list of employees who have licenses assigned to them. Can assign licenses to employees here too.
Qualifications - Shows a list of employees who have qualifications assigned to them. Can assign qualifications to employees here too.
Training - Shows a list of employees who have training certifications assigned to them. Can assign trainings to employees here too.
Incidents - Gives a list of incidents that have been reported. Can create incident reports here too.
Equipment - Shows a list of equipment that has been created in your database. You can create new equipment records here.
Performance Review - Displays a list of employees that have received performance reviews. Can add new performance reviews to employees here.
Job Position Change - Shows a list of employees who have a job assigned to them. Can change employee jobs here too.
Pending Termination Requests - Shows a list of employees who are pending termination. You can then fully terminate employees here.
Equipment Issued - Displays a list of equipment that has been assigned to employees. You can assign equipment to employees here too.