In this article we will go over how to hire a new employee using the hire new employee option.
To hire a new employee using the hire new employee option:
1. Log onto your Trackforce Valiant web portal.
2. Hover over or click on the HR module and click Hire New Employee in the Important Actions column at the left hand side of the page.
3. On the Employee HR Profile page, type in the new employee's social security number in the Social Security Number field.
4. When you type in the new employee's SSN an Apply button will appear. Once the SSN has been properly added in the Social Security Number field, click the Apply button.
NOTE: You will see a quick Processing... indication as the system checks the database for the SSN number you entered and verifies that it doesn't already exist in the system.
5. Click on the Business Unit drop down menu, in the popup window click on the Business Unit Name you want to assign the new employee to and then click the Select button at the bottom right hand corner of the window.
NOTE: This will pre-populate some of the Business Unit fields:
6. Type in the new employee information in each section:
Contact (3) - Optional
Profile Picture (4) - Optional
Fast Hire, Notes, Compliance, Payroll, Custom, Personal, Employment, Compensation modules (5) - Optional.
NOTE: Mandatory fields are marked by a red asterisk
7. Once the new employee information is filled out as desired click the Save button at the bottom right hand corner of the page.