TLM Billing - Creating a Split Invoice

This article will review the Split Master and how to create a split invoice in TLM Billing.

The Split Master

The Split Master allows invoicing to be divided among one or more customers.

Each customer receives a portion of the invoice based on the percent indicated.

The total percentage may not exceed 100%.

For example: in this screenshot, Wolf’s Management Co. would receive 25% of the amount invoiced while the remaining 75% would be charged to Marco Balletta & Co.

2023-gt-us-img (3008).png

How to Create a Split Invoice

To create split invoices:
1. Access the Split Master from the Customer Master drop-down list.

2. Select the New Button to include additional customers.

3. Enter the appropriate information in the fields.

4. Click Save

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

See more