In this article we will go over how to grant access to vision and vision reports for a client.
NOTE: Vision and and Vision Classic Reports permissions must be added separately before access can be granted.
How to Grant Client Access to Vision and Vision Classic Reports
To grant a client access to Vision and Vision Classic Reports:
1. Log onto the Trackforce Valiant web portal as an Admin or Supervisor.
2. Click the Settings module and then click Users.
NOTE: Access is granted individually by name. For large lists of users it is recommended to type in the user name in the Keyword Search field.
3. Right click on the User and click Add Published Application.
4. Click the Published Application: drop down menu.
5. In the Choose Published Application click on one Vision permission at at time and the Select button at the bottom right hand corner of the window.
6. This will take you back to the User Published Application page. Click the Add Published Application button at the right hand side of the page.
7. A Green SUCCESS banner will let you know that the client now has access to this Vision product.
8. Repeat the process until all 4 Vision permissions are granted.