In an effort to provide our clients with the most secure and reliable hosting experience, Trackforce will be moving all its applications and services to Amazon Web Services (AWS) starting on November 15th, 2020. We expect the full completion by January 2021.
Please rest assured that all your data will be hosted in a secure AWS zone and backups will be replicated in a separate AWS zone for redundancy.
What are the IT requirements for Trackforce clients?
Please have your IT department review the updated technical requirements and make any necessary changes by November 15th, 2020. Please note the additional IP addresses added to our IP address list and the updated port listing.
IMPORTANT: Without intervention by your IT department, you may experience service disruption until the necessary changes have been made.
Testing Your Devices
1) Navigate to dc-test.guardtek.net/Ping.json on the device you are testing.
2) If you see the below successful test message, then you are ready for our AWS transition.
If any errors appear or the page is inaccessible, then have your IT team add the below list of IP addresses to your whitelist:
Will Trackforce clients experience any system downtime during the migration process?
Yes, a downtime of 15 to 30 min is expected during the final process of the migration. Our client success representatives will work with you to make sure you have ample time to prepare any appropriate backup business processes for this short window.
What are the benefits of using AWS?
- Access to a high-performance data storage solution, eliminating latency problems.
- Better data protection with state-of-the-art encryption algorithms.
- Reduced recovery time in case of a disaster.
- Ability to scale our services to meet the needs of our growing client base.
- Faster support response time in case of an emergency.
- Reduced burden on the IT maintenance department.