Click "Add a Question"
Select or enter the appropriate information in to the entry fields, then click "Enter".
Repeat this process until you have added all the questions you desire. When done, click "Update"
Question: The title, instruction, or question you are asking.
Answer Format: The format utilized to capture the information. Each format is designed to capture a specific kind of data; making it easier to enter relevant data, and more difficult or impossible to capture irrelevant data.
- Checkbox: A checkbox
- Date: Only allows dates to be entered.
- Hour: Only allows a time to be entered.
- Image: Allows you to add an image for the user to drawn on.
- Label: Does not allow input of information from the user. This displays a message to give instruction or to convey information.
- List: Allows you to create a list of items that the user can choose from.
- Number: Only allows numbers to be entered.
- Paragraph: A large, open entry field to enter lots of information of various types.
- Pre-defined List: Allows you to import lists from the Pre-defined Lists page.
- Radio List: Allows you to create a list of items that the user can choose from. Displays in radial format on a computer. Displays like a List in the Android app.
- Signature: Allows the entry of a signature.
- Single Line: Allows entry of all character types (letters, numbers, symbols), but restricted to a single line.
- Yes/No: Only allows an answer of, “Yes” or “No” to be selected.
Mandatory: When checked, requires this field to be answered in order for the report to be closed/finalized.